The North Oak NRZ has announced that it will hold its regular meeting on June 28, 2018.
The meeting will begin at 7:00pm.
The North Oak Neighborhood Revitalization Zone (NRZ) is a community organization, formed under state law, that is committed to the social and economic progress in the North Oak region of the city.
Issues discussed in the North Oak NRZ include:
- Problems with buildings and streets
- Problems with crime activity
- Problems affecting the well-being of children around the North Oak Area
- Community Clean Ups and youth opportunities
- Where to find safe academic and sport activities for children
The meeting for the month of June will be held in the lower level of St. Ann Church. The St. Ann Church is at 47 Clark Street.