The North Oak NRZ will hold its regular meeting on April 19, 2018.
The April meeting will be held at the Oak Street Police Substation, which is at 99 Oak Street.
The meeting will be held at 7:00pm.
The North Oak Neighborhood Revitalization Zone (NRZ) is a community organization, formed under state law, that is committed to the social and economic progress in the North Oak region of the city.
Issues discussed in the North Oak NRZ include:
- Problems with buildings and streets
- Problems with crime activity
- Problems affecting the well-being of children around the North Oak Area
- Community Clean Ups and youth opportunities
- Where to find safe academic and sport activities for children