The March meeting will be held at the Oak Street Police Substation, which is at 99 Oak Street.
The meeting will be held at 7:00pm.
Last month, the North Oak NRZ elected its leadership for 2018, which includes,
- President Marie Bachand
- Vice President Pablo Rodriquez
- Secretary Yvette Ghannam
The North Oak Neighborhood Revitalization Zone (NRZ) is a community organization, formed under state law, that is committed to the social and economic progress in the North Oak region of the city.
Issues discussed in the North Oak NRZ include:
- Problems with buildings and streets
- Problems with crime activity
- Problems affecting the well-being of children around the North Oak Area
- Community Clean Ups and youth opportunities
- Where to find safe academic and sport activities for children