The North Oak NRZ (Neighborhood Revitalization Zone) will hold its monthly meeting on Monday, November 27th, 2017. Brian Preleski, State’s Attorney for the Judicial District of New Britain, will be the guest speaker.
The meeting will be held at 7:00pm at the North Oak Police Substation, which is at 99 Oak Street.
The North-Oak NRZ is a community organization, formed under state law, that is committed to the social and economic progress in the North-Oak region of the city.
Issues discussed in the North Oak NRZ include:
- Problems with buildings and streets
- Problems with crime activity
- Problems affecting the well-being of children around the North Oak Area
- Community Clean Ups and youth opportunities
- Where to find safe academic and sport activities for children