The Hole in the Wall Theater is performing the original screenplay by Bill Arnold, “School for Manners” until December 9th, 2017.
The play, presented under Director Christina Giannelli and Assistant Director Eric Jolicoeur, is introduced by the Theater as,
It’s 1910, and hard times are approaching for the estate of Lady Manors: Addison Park. As she struggles to save her home in Edwardian England, she must also recline on her chaise lounge because that is what a well born Lady does! Are wealth and social standing the key to a successful life? Find out the cost of contentment amongst the aristocracy. They’re just like you…only better.
“School for Manners” opened at that Hole in the Wall Theater on November 17th. Continuing performances for the play will be,
- Friday, November 24th at 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 25th at 8:00pm
- Sunday, November 26th at 2:00pm
- Friday, December 1st at 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 2nd at 8:00pm
- Friday, December 8th at 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 9th at 8:00pm
More information can be found at the Theater’s website at at www.hitw.org or by calling (860) 229-3049.