There will be a Fall Pumpkin Festival at the New Britain Youth Museum’s Hungerford Park Nature Center on Saturday, October 21, 2017, from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Activities and attractions include:
- A pancake breakfast will be served from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
- Story-telling from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
- A scavenger hunt with a goodie bag.
- A Halloween model train village.
- Mask making.
- Kensington Fire Department touch-a-truck.
- Pumpkin sale.
Admission is $10 for adults, $6 for children ages two to fourteen, free for children under two and $8 for Member adults and seniors.
The New Britain Youth Museum at Hungerford Park is at 191 Farmington Avenue in Berlin.