On July 29th at 12:00pm, the Puerto Rican Society of New Britain will host a Pageant in which girls, aged 9 to 11 will seek the title of “Primera Princesa”.
Marta De Jesus, President of the Puerto Rican Society of New Britain says she hopes that the New Britain community come out and support the event.
Participants will be:
- Alexa Correa, who is 11 years old, will represent Ponce.
- Jada Gomez, who is 9 years old, represents Cataño.
- Isabella Orriola, who is 11 years old, represents Camuy.
- Kiara Oquendo, who is 11 years old, represents San German.
- Milagros Fontanez, who is 12 years old, represents Utuado.
- Cayla Soto, who is 10 years old, represents Juana Diaz.
The Committee for the pageant are Giselle Martinez, Ginelle Martinez, Flora Rodriguez and Jacqueline Martinez.
De Jesus says that the Puerto Rican Society is dedicated to supporting the New Britain community.